Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tea for two and a piece of cake Tuesdays by Preeti Shenoy

Preeti has started the Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays! wherein you have to answer a creative prompt every tuesday until the end of February and leave a link on her post.
Preeti is a best-selling author, a very creative, inspirational,yoga enthusiastic and much much more including being a mommy to two very beautiful kids.
Attaching the banner of her 3rd book, I really loved the banner, it is so gorgeous looking



The creative prompt for today is




"If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be .................................."

I pondered a lot about this, would it be parents or friends I lost touch with, or am still in touch with but have not opened our hearts out and spoken, or would it be ex-boyfriends or some celebrity and then as I looked at the title again I had the answer:-
If I could invite anybody for tea today it would be Preeti herself.

I would love to meet her personally and chat with her, Preeti being herself would surely share about how she gets ideas for her novel, her writing process, could get many ideas and in turn share mine too, chat about general things. It would be fun for sure...So Preeti, are you ready for the tea?






No comments: