Thursday, November 14, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday to my Bumbe Bee

ON 12th Nov 2013 my baby turned 4 years.

This year we decided to do a low key affair, just @home we wanted to invite a few kids and do cake cutting. Since I wanted to entertain the kids and not have games etc like usual parties, and to be different I decided to host a magic show.
We had our annual Diwali function on 10th Nov and hence I did not get much time to plan and prepare. Even then I did a circus theme, made red velvet cupcakes, had popcorns, mini doughnuts, bread pizza and some kulfi.
For drinks I had magic colored drinks. The kids were amazed at some of the tricks. My baby even had his mount open in a big O during one of the tricks. After that I gave them 2 big chart paper to color and put stickers and then when they were leaving I gave each of them a magic wand.

No comments: