Monday, August 26, 2019

Another Milestone for R Junior

R Junior completed another milestone where in she started eating solid foods. Last Sunday i.e 14th December we went to the temple and gave her some rice payasam to eat. For the older one we had organized a pooja by the temple priest and then invited friends over for lunch, for the younger one we just kept it a low-key family affair. I wanted to start only after 6 months but she is always lookign at us eagerly while we eat and so I felt that maybe it was the right time to start.

I did not get time to buy cereal so even after temple feeding she was only breast feeding for a week, it is only 2 days back I got rice cereal and we started giving her one time in the mornings. Slowly I will  start introducing other foods, let's see how she likes it.

No comments: