Monday, July 19, 2010

Tagged by Reflections


Today I have been tagged by (author of Reflections). Looks quite an interesting tag- ‘My Sins against Gender-Stereotypes’. We are supposed to list at least ten things you have ever wanted or done which your gender is not supposed to do .And you must tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years.

I had been tagged quite some days back but saw the comment only today hence the delay....
1) To get topless @home or outside --would just love to do this.
2) Hate putting make-up, getting dressed up or for that matter even combing my hair.
3) As a kid I was with guys all the time, my neighbors were 2 guys and the only kids around at that time climbing trees , scaling walls, trying stunts on cycle...:)
4) Never helped my mom in cooking/cleaning/ironing......namely any household stuff, it was all done my my sister.
5) Love gambling and expert on any card games
6) Hate hate taking girly walks and gossiping, instead would spend time playing some games.
7) Hate reading Mills@Boons novels, tis too girly for me :)
8) Love love love blue color.
9) Hate shopping, I get easily bored after 15-20 minutes.
10) Lazy like hell, love to do nothing and sleep on the couch

Here Nancy..I have done my tag and thanks for tagging me :)
I tag Scorpio, pink dogwood and sulo badri


2 comments:

Reflections said...

LOL at ur 1st point......seriously, such a valid point esp for summer;-D

And the 10th point is my idea of vaycayshon.

Enjoyed reading ur version of the tag and thanks for taking it up:-))!!!

sulo badri said...

Hi Seema - i have done the tag :) ;) thanks!!!
n sorry! i didn't know i was tagged...

n looks like we are same at many levels ;D lol - lol - lol at ur 1st point... it kina suits me :P am in chennai u see :P i will think about it ;)