Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mushroom Curry


I got mushrooms home one of these days and I did not want to make the normal mushroom sabji that I usually make, hence while browsing the website I came across this simple and delicious receipe at Monsoon Spice blog. The photos in this blog are really drooling, I have no idea how she manages to get such lovely pictures.
So here is what I did:-
Dry roast:-
Red Chilly
Chana dal
Pepper

Ingredients:
Mustard
Curry Leaves
Mushrooms
Tamrind Juice
I dry roasted the ingredients under dry roast ofciurse and blended them. Then in a kadai, took oil, put mustard,curry leaves,mushrooms and ten the blended masala, once they were mixed well I added salt and tamrind juice. Left for 5 minutes and then turned off the gas
Very simple and very very tasty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice...