Wednesday, March 12, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 18

Last Friday I called over R's friends for a sleep over. I ordered pizza, the kids came by 8:30 pm, we did some drawing for some time and then they were playing with toys, by 9:30 pm we got pizza and had them and then watched TV for some time.
By 10:30 I asked them to go to bed. 2 of them slept but my baby and one other kid did not want to sleep, they were awake till 1 at night, midnight they were hungry and had juice and some left over pizza.
They were so energetic even at that point of time. Finally at 1:30 I had to get them into bed and R got a yelling from me, after which he cried and went to sleep.

He woke up at 5:30 as he was feeling cold and I had to wake up and put his bedsheet over and then I could not sleep as one parent was going to come at 8, long time later I dozed and sharp at 8 the kids woke up and then there was no sleep. I made some pancakes for breakfast and made some tea for me.

Kids left by 11:00 after which I made lunch and then took a long nap.

No comments: