Monday, March 31, 2014

Macy's Flower Show and Circus

This Sunday the weather was predicted to be in the 60's( a perfect day for getting out)
G left in the morning for his VolleyBall practise. Me and R woke up and had a breakfast of bread/jam tea/milk and then R had his bath. I did some long time pending waxing and then took bath and got ready to go out.
We went for lunch at Bombay Bistro--had medu vada/dosa/chutney/sambhar/pani-puri/chicken tandoori/chicken biryani/goat biryani/chicken tikka masala/chicken butter masala/gulab jamun/payasam

We then went for the Macy's Flower Show. It was beautiful to see such pretty flowers, Red, Yellow, orange tulips everywhere, concentric pretty colored roses and some very colorful flowers. From there we went to the Osman Shrine Circus.
We reached at 5pm and they had set up the indoor stage for Elephant rides/pony rides/picture sessions(all with purchase of tickets). We decided to skip those and took our seats. The show began at 5:30pm.

There were lions/tigers show, elephant shows, gymnastic, trapeze artists, motor bikes stunts, poodle show, clowns, hoopla girls and many more.

The show was done by 8pm and we reached home at 8:30pm. We decided to order veggie hoagie from Davanni's for dinner.

I was too stuffed and decided to go for walk in the party hall. Since it is night time no one will be there. Baby R decided to join me. I told him he will get bored as there wont be any kids but he still decided to come.
He asked me how many rounds I wanted to make. Initially I thought of saying 10 then mentioned 15 thinking he will trouble me.
but he walked all the 15 rounds with me counting each round and never once complained.
I was sleepy with the long day but he was quite energetic and after 15 rounds we went back home to cuddle and sleep.

2 comments:

Avada Kedavra said...

Must visit Macy's flower show someday. Looks like you had a great time.

Horizon said...

Yeah--we had. Added some pictures of the Flower Show