Monday, March 17, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 20

Saturday after waking up in the morning and having chai and bread toast we went out to the Honda showroom. One of the back seats in the new car had some leather coming out and we wanted to get a cost estimate to fix it.
While returning we went to both Indian stores and got some veggies and other stuff.
I quickly made lunch of Mango lauki dal and avarkya thoran.
Then me and R had to go for a bday party of one of his school friends.
It was scheduled form 3:30 - 5:30 pm. We reached there by 3:40 as I entered a wrong lane and had to re-route. The kids were jumping and playing for 1 hour and then there was cake blowing and pizza.

They had about 20 cup cakes and cream on top that way you nee dnot cut the cake just give each kid a cupcake.
We returned home by 5:30 and then I was so tired I napped for an hour.
Then I went out for some half hour walking, met some friends did some guppa and returned home by 10:00 pm

No comments: