Tuesday, March 18, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 21

Sunday morning , woke up at 9:30 and then quickly made a breakfast of idli, coconut chutney, coriander and mint chutney and tea.
We decided to take the kids out for LEGO movie so I again quickly made lunch of methi paratha, raitha and gavar sabji. We rushed through lunch and reached the theatre just in time.

Movie was good and all the kids had fun, we had ice-cream on the way out, came home and was tired so slept for an hour from 6-7pm.

In the party hall there was krishna aarti and bhajans being conducted so I went for that in the evening , had dinner of puri, rajma,dal,paneer sabji,rice,carrot halwa,cake.

Got some fodd for hubby as I did not want to cook and then watched TV for some time till it was time to go to bed.

2 comments:

Titaxy said...

you cook so much. sigh. I can't even dream about cooking so much.
how was Lego movie? I wanna watch too.

Horizon said...

the movie was good,go watch it.... yeah nowadays have regained my interest in cooking :)