Monday, April 13, 2015

R's Annual Day

Sat I woke up and started crying hysterically, Why, u ask? We have created a Private IPL League among ourselves and based on the players you select you are awarded points and will be top/bottom in the race. Normally I set the players the previous night but on Friday I did not realize that there is a match early in the morning and did not set my team, when I woke up I realized that my team was not set and I would loose points and so the major let-down.
Noon in-laws and big boy went to the zoo with his Uncle while we stayed at home with the kid. Evening we went to a friends place and returned by 9pm.

Sunday was R's Annual day at tamil School, he was in a skit(a a cat) and also in song.
We went for lunch and then the programme was supposed to start at 2pm, but everything was delayed and it started at 3:30, the programmes were over with quickly and we returned home by 5pm.

Kids went out to play while I watched the Malu movie--How Old are you? for sometime before having dinner and hoping on to bed.

No comments: