Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Blog 22 - My Proverb

I believe in this particular saying "Whatever happens, happens for the BEST."
I am a strong believer of this, and this is what makes me going in LIFE.

However hurt you maybe at a particular incident or at that time you may feel why me-- always believing that God intended it for a reason helps.

It makes you calm faster. It has always worked for me.

Whenever in life I have been through bad times, things that I think should not have happened to me.......something always happens later which makes me realize that what happened in the past happened for good.

That's my proverb...........what's yours??

4 comments:

Anupama.... said...

Hey Seema, what you said is very true...God always has a plan for each and every one of us.He will never let you down for sure...I too believe in this...

By the way did you tag me??If you did read my post, I had some doubts reg tagging...How do I know if I'm tagged or not??

Horizon said...

Hey -- I already read your post...and ur tag

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

Anonymous said...

Unprejudiced making my first notify at myendeavours.blogspot.com, which seems to be a wonderful forum!