Monday, January 30, 2017

End of Blogathon

My dear friend Vincy commented on many of my posts and that really encouraged me to write a post a day and complete the Blogathon, but I missed the weekend of 14th and them my daughter fell sick, she had a fever and loose-motions. I could not send her to day care and had to keep her home for 2 days. On Friday the fever subsided and so I send her to day care but got a call in the afternoon as she had 2 loose motions and they wanted us to take her home. She felt better only by Saturday evening and then I got a nasty cold again.
it was so bad water kept dripping from my nose and I took medicines to help me.
When I got a little better the son felt sick and had to be kept home for a day and then who else but the hubby to catch the cold.
Hopefully we are all done with the entire family getting sick in January but unfortunately I was not in any way motivated to open my blog and post.

Me thinks the only way to complete a successful Blogathon is to write all 30/31 posts as drafts and the just post it each day :)

 

No comments: