Sunday, January 19, 2014

Brocolli Paratha

I once made Brocolli paratha and we loved it so much that we have stopped buying cauliflower and have switched totally to brocolli. Infact one of our favorite dishes is brocolli paratha , so easy and so simple to make and so tasty.

Ingredients:-
1 Brocolli Floret
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Red Chilly Powder
Pinch of Coriander

Mix every thing and heat on low flame for 2 mins.

Make the wheat flour dough and then roll a little dough, stuff the brocolli, roll and heat on tawa. Tasty delicious brocolli paratha is ready to be eaten with raitha and pickle.

1 comment:

Horizon said...

soulsearchingdays has left a new comment on your post "Brocolli Paratha":

Hey, Thanks for the recipe, I had bought brocolli this saturday and was wondering that I would have to eat it alone as my kids would not touch it. I am sure if I make this they would love it.. thanks once again
take care


@Thanks.. Rekha..Do let me know once you try it out