Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Birthday Darling!

Today is the last day of the Blog-a-thon and what better way to end than by wishing my darling neice a very Happy 1st Birthday.




I did venture to complete a blog-a-thon seriously for the first time. 31 posts in 31 days, week-ends included. I did not complain even once, just stuck to the task and made it happen. I wrote about some topics which were in my mind always but did not get down to pen it. I documented my India trip week-wise and will go on to remember it always.
I could not do more picture and food posts as my memory card is missing but that can be rectified soon.

Thank you Maya for initiating this.

2 comments:

soulsearchingdays said...

yay! congratulations for your consistency and taking up the challenge and fulfilling inspite of work and home to manage, I am saying so because all I could muster up was 6 posts or so, great going Seema.
take care

Horizon said...

Thanks Rekha--It was the first time I completed a bloagthon successfully.