Sunday, January 12, 2014

My family



As I post this picture here and end with my week adventures at parent's place I must share some aspects of my stay there, how we have evolved as a family.
Like all other households we have the TV in the hall with a big dining area in the kitchen, you will always find us in the dining area (mom cooking, sis doing some chore, me sitting on the table drinking tea/juice/water(as appropriate at that time), dad doing something outside(watering the plants/cleaning). There will always be constant chit-chat in our house, lots of teasing, lots of arguments and lots of love.

Leaving you all with a picture of my Heart.


3 comments:

soulsearchingdays said...

Hi , That is such a heartwarming post and photo. I was reminded of my place.
Good going on the Blog marathon. I do not know where my comments have disappeared, I posted comments on so many posts :(

take care

Anonymous said...

That's one lovely family. Which is you?

Horizon said...

Rekha--thanks, I had to approve them(sorry)

momsince27--I am the one next to my mom