Friday, March 24, 2017

Sweetlings - Week 2

So you remember the No Sugar Challenge that I had undertaken, well for my own sanity I decided to omit Week-ends, we had two birthday parties over the week-end and it is difficult for me to tell No to a piece of cake.

Weekdays are easier for the challenge. So continuing on to this week, again committed to the same.

Mar20: No tea/no sugar routine followed.

Mar21: I was at home and after having a bread omelette, wanted to have a tea, so had one small cuppa :(

Mar22: Uneventful, though I did order a burger from cafeteria but omitted the fries

Mar 23: We ordered lunch from out and since the restaurant goofed up our order they gave a yummylicious coconut cake. God! it was irressistable. I had to devour it and since the day was not counted anyway  and it was a rainy day , I came home to a hot cuppa tea.

Mar24: Uneventful.

I am not sure if this is helping in anyway but atleast Weekdays I am making an effort to minimize my sugar intent.