Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Happy 3 year wedding Anniversary


Yes, it has been 3 years since I officially got married to the guy I did not fall head over heels in love at first sight :) but has gradually grown over the years.
And yes I truly cherish what a wonderful person he is simply beacuse "He married me"
I have written about my wedding here and about my first Wedding anniversary here
The second year we had our Baby and parents at home, so not much celebrations, well this year i was not expecting anything but Surprise..........
I got a necklace with a very beautiful pendant which I am wearing right now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post

Regards, Aron
here's my site too

Anonymous said...

Great post

Regards, Aaron
my site

Anonymous said...

I think you'll want to put a twitter button to your site. I just marked down this blog, although I must complete this by hand. Simply my 2 cents.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post, it is great

Anonymous said...

thank you for sharing with us, I believe this website genuinely stands out : D.

Anonymous said...

Good work man