Friday, February 28, 2014

100 Happy Days: Day 10

These days are just so normal menaing same routine day in and day out.
Get ready, go to work, come back home, make tea(that is one thing I look forward to)
then watch some T.V, cook food, go for walking, come back, have dinner and go to bed.
It is the same monotony that kinda gets to you.

I am not practically sad about anything but am not over excited too.
For the past few years I do not get excited over things because the minute I get excited about a certain event or trip it will always go wrong.

What made me laugh at night was my baby behaving to be a puppy and then getching and walking on his 4 legs like a little puppy that we saw in a movie "Haichi" recently.

I was feeling tired by 10:30 as I had not slept very well the previous night so went to bed after a dinner of kale dal, bhendi and bolied egg.


No comments: