Friday, January 28, 2011

Bored of the same routine


Winters in US are very boring. First thing is the weather which depresses you to no end. Second is the cold brrrrrrrrrrr..you don't want to go out anywhere in this snowy weather.
My daily routine is changed to office- home- episodes of Prison Break ..gym..cooking..movie and sleep.
Thanks God for gym which gives me a good boost in the evenings and prevents me from feeling lethargic.
An addition to our evenings has been the series Prison Break. Prison Break is an American television serial drama created by Paul Scheuring, that was broadcast on the Fox Broadcasting Company from 2005 until 2009. The series revolves around two brothers; one has been sentenced to death for a crime he did not commit, and the other devises an elaborate plan to help his brother escape prison.

The first series was so suspense filled, adrenaline pumping, nail biting, could not figure out "What's Next"..by the 2nd series I was getting a little pissed off that it got way too much attention from my hubby :) yes things like this can piss me off to no end, by the 3rd series I wanted to strangle the main characters with my own hands, in fact I even decided to stop watching it but none the else..continued on and the 4th series it turned to a comedy one, hubby and I keep laughing at all the fake seriousness around. 4 more episodes and will be done with this one, then we intend to start on LOST ..another American sitcom...:)

No comments: