Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey

It is considered to be the erotic novel of the year last year I guess but I had not heard about it until I went to India last month. I entered a cousin's room and my eyes fell on the books kept in her shelf. Right on top was a book "Fifty Shades of Grey" and she immediately asked me if I had read it, it was one of the most famous novels(according to her). I was hearing the name of the book for the first time and she went to explain to what lengths she went to get the book.

On return back to US and blog hopping I came across this article http://keepcalmandjustwrite.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/that-shady-book/
A good info of the book if you are planning to read it.

Now my curiosity was heightened and I downloaded the book and started reading.
Just like Arya mentioned it has all types of kinky sex and on every other page but I liked reading the book, after some time you just skip the sex scenes because they are repeated so often but the flow of the story was smooth, you can feel the insecurity of a girl just fallen in love, her jealousy, her reactions, her eagerness to please and at the same time be loved for the person that she is.

Loved every part of it. Looking forward to read Book2 and 3.

No comments: